This car seat is part of the Britax Elite Fleet, the Graphene, advances their compact convertible car seat range with the addition of patented Torso Side Impact Cushion Technology™ - SICT™, uniquely designed for optimised safety without compromise.
- The Graphene™ maintains narrow, compact, installed depth making it great for small cars and growing families requiring multiple seat configuration.
- Our patented Torso SICT™ design minimises the energy impact on your child’s chest and vital organs, and reducing crash forces for greater protection.
- Your child can remain rearward facing until they are 30 months old or (approximately 2-3 years old), which is safer for your child.
- ISOFLEX™ connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages. ISOFIX use ensures an easier installation, correct fit and a safer journey every time.
- Thermo5® High Performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves.
- Features deep side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. Also includes EPS layer to absorb energy in a crash to reduce potential injury.
Duration and cost of hire is available by viewing the drop down box to the right under "Select you Hire Duration"
- Complimentary installation is included with all capsule bookings.
- All our team members are fully certified to install our baby equipment hire products.
- Simply select your hire duration and number required then Add to Cart.
- You are able to specify your dates of hire and any required delivery during the checkout process.
Anything Baby stocks a range of car seats from birth till your child meets the height requirements to no longer need a car seat. Fully harnessed car seats up to 8 years of age available now.
If you are involved in any type of car accident, firstly we hope your family is safe. Secondly you need to inform us of what has happened. We will replace your car child restraint with another. The restraint will be destroyed. You will also need to complete a declaration stating that the restraint has been involved in an accident.